Workspace is designed to be very flexible to fit your needs. Main features are as follows.
- Multiple chart types (e.g. line chart, 2D scatter, 3D scatter, density)
- Adjustable chart element sizes
- 12 column grid for adjusting the chart sizes
- Viewing and editing separated to own modes
- Tabs for splitting chart elements to multiple pages
- One page has no limit in height, so it's possible to expand the page in vertical direction over the screen size
Workspace View and edit mode
TestLogger Analyzer has separated view and edit modes for the workspace. View mode is naturally used for analysing the data and edit mode to modify the workspace. This done to give full focus on data when viewing and optimising the screen usage.
Change to edit mode is done from side bar by changing the tab to Workspace or using the keyboard shortcut e.
Remember to switch to workspace edit mode to modify tabs.
|Add tab||Click green button after last tab. Give name and click save (check mark)|
|Rename tab||Double click tab name. After edit, click save (check mark)|
|Move tab||Drag and drop the tab to new position|
|Remove tab||Click X beside the tab name|
Chart area is the place to insert your required elements for data analysing. Chart area is 12x12 grid, but it can be expanded vertically.
It is mandatory to switch to workspace edit mode before modifying the chart elements